"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's over...

As you know I went back to work on the 4th. (I work in home health, my position was RN, ADPS. ADPS meaning Assistant Director of Professional Services.) Two days before I was scheduled back to work I told my boss of my intention to work PRN (as needed). She told me to come on in on the 4th. During our morning meeting we negotiated that I would continue my full-time status until the end of March. The first two days were ok. This past week? Whew! Kicked my butt. I came home Thursday to dishes, homework help, laundry and wanted to cry. Yesterday I told my boss I can't do it. So officially I only work PRN! Which is looking like 4 or 5 hours on Tuesday and 4 or 5 hours on Thursday. I am so excited and so Thankful. Thanks be to the most high God! The God who provides!
Now anyone want to share some cost cutting tips?
I have other more exciting news...I am going to be an aunt again. My brother Tony and his wife Kim have decided to move forward with an Ethiopian adoption and have accepted the referral for a little boy, Eyasu (Joshua)7 years old and too cute for words. Join me in praying for this little guy and for these faithful parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you about the working hours. Yeah for your brother and his wife. All is good.

Anonymous said...

praying for you all and praising God for answering your prayer to go PRN. We are also praying for Tony and Kimberly and their "new" one, James will be so happy to have a brother in the house. Check out nickles and dimes.com she has great coupon tips, it has saved me lots and allowed me to continue to stay home. My biggest money saving tip is cooking at home and not eating out.