"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Faith and the plant


This plants sits in the hallway of one of the buildings where I work.(I am an RN and work in home health.) It's my friendly little reminder of how my faith should grow...undignified into the light of the SON. Relying on him for growth and nourishment.
We talked about faith this morning at church. The following is from our church program:
Faith trusts Jesus even through the storms of life.
Faith takes risks at the Lord's bidding.
To walk by faith focuses on Jesus, not the wind and waves.
Faith forces us to stretch beyond our personal potential.
Faith motivates us to learn from failures, not to repeat them.

My faith has stretched me, challenged me, scared the life out of me. I am so excited to see where it takes me next. Lead me Lord Jesus.

No comments: