"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A beautiful video my Mom made of my son, Noah

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d5445304d446b334e7a553d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_instructions_directurl_makeyourown

Copy and paste it into your browser.
Isn't he just beautiful? (BIG SMILE)
Good news to report: We had a three day yardsale with some friends who are also adopting from Ethiopia. We made a combined 2,000.00! God provides. Not always when or how we want him to, but he provides. I received a promotion and a large raise this week. Now I'd really like to NOT work but right now the money is very helpful!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi! I'd like to buy an "Every Life Counts" T-shirt. Can you email me at keepingupwithkim@gmail.com and let me know how I can do that?

Thanks!

Rebecca said...

That is awesome!! Congratulations on your promotion.

Rebecca