"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The sweetest prayer

Personally, we have been having some struggles. Today I was tearful and Mercy came to me (remember we brought her home November 21st, she is almost 5 years old.) She pulled up a stool in front of me, sat down on it, took my hands in her two small hands and said: "Mommy when you are sad, I pray for you, I talk to Jesus Mommy." Then she prayed "God, thank you for God. Thank you for Mommy. Help Mommy be happy and have no owies." Then she gave me a big hug and "teleko kisses". (Big kisses.)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How precious children are in reminding us of who we are and in Whose care we are in! Brought tears to my eyes. Love you. One more week!