"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Monday, July 28, 2008

vacation @ St. George Island

We spent a week on St George Island with our family. It was our family, my parents, my brother and his lovely wife and my Mom and Dad in law. We had a wonderful and much needed week of relaxing and funin in the sun.


Our five kids! In order of age from left to right: 10, 9,9,9. and 5 :-)
Always fun to be burried in the sand!


I had our three 9 year olds pose for a picture together.

4 comments:

Mar Trujillo said...

You, my friend, are an amazing person. May God bless you and your wonderfully full family. May your heart keep growing and may God bless you now and forever!

I will keep reading your blog!!

LISA said...

Well! I guess you have been through this before! What a wonderfully cute family!!Congrats on your newest member that is ready to join the family!!She is a cutie!!So,the Ghion is where we hope to meet you and your new little one. We are bringing home our 4 year old daughter, and our sonwho will be almost 1 year by then!Any advice??

KT said...

What beautiful kids :-)
Looks like a great vacation!
KT

Unknown said...

They look so beautiful all together. I can't believe how much everyone has grown up since I met you years ago.