"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Sunday, April 6, 2008

SPRING BREAK

We visited Kentucky's Capital. Beniam was looking for George Bush.
Our future Vet. with our HUGE puppy Ranger......
Simon Derara wearing one of the shirts we are selling @ www.cafepress.com/savemercy

Simon Derara wearing my lipstick. LOL. He calls himself "Sweet Lips." He has lips "Made for kissing lips." :O
I took Monday thru Thursday off this past week since the kids were off for Spring break. Though I enjoyed all time spent with the children, I am not a good stay at home Mom. It seemed the laundry only multiplied, as did the dishes. I spend half of every day just managing the laundry. How do you Mom's of 10 do it? How? Though I say this with a light heart, the truth of the matter is when I stay at home I feel like a failure. I know many many women believe all Mom's must stay at home, but I am not among those who think that way. I have some friends who are stay at home Mom's and are very successful, I have some friends who stay at home and need a JOB! Cause they don't even like their kids. :O I'm gonna post some pictures of my babies I love soooooooooooo much, enough to keep my job, so they can live in an organized home :)

No comments: