"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Monday, January 25, 2010


My brother came home Friday from Eku, Nigeria. His church helps support an orphanage, a leprosy colony and a seminary. I am so happy my brother got to worship along side our African brothers and sisters. If interested you can see some video @ betheglory.blogspot.com
We had a wonderful weekend alone celebrating our anniversary. Ryan prearranged us a hotel room, sitter (grandparents) dinners and shows for the weekend. It was great fun and good connection time. 6 years and 8 kids. We are wondering if the next 6 years will be as fruitful! lol. Ryan says as long as there are orphans we will have a bed. Don't freak out though, we have no future adoption plans. Each time we have adopted I have known it wasn't the last time. This time though, I feel a different kind of fullness. Maybe it's just to rest for a season, maybe our job now is to help others adopt. Whatever God leads us to we will follow. He has the pen and we are his characters. (What characters we are LOL)
Grace and Manny continue to have a smooth adjustment. I had a meeting this morning with their teachers. All seems to be going well for them. They have dentist appointments on Wednesday. I am expecting an extensive treatment plan.
I am scheduled to go back to work February 17? :-( ? We will see.

No comments: