"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Friday, April 3, 2009

Auntie ME!


We Got the Call

The Merida's are leaving on a jet plane this weekend; and tentatively scheduled to return on May 20, in pursuit of some little ones, ages 14 months to 4 years old. We were shocked when we received word today that we would be leaving so soon. However, we are filled with joy and gratitude, and appreciate your prayers as we seek to bring some kids home. It is indeed a humbling thing to think about - being parents and being loved by a Heavenly Father who paid the infinite price to adopt us; we have walked through some red tape (and more to come); but our Savior has paid his red blood to make us part of the family of faith. I pray that I can emulate my Heavenly Father as I seek to love these kids. s

Copied from my brothers blog:-) See my sister in laws blog for more to come: http://betheglory.blogspot.com


No comments: