"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Monday, June 2, 2008

SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK




Beniam, Noah and a proud Mama me:)
Noah was in his first play Friday. He had the lead role of Tom the teacher. He sang a solo with a back up choir. He was fabulous. No nerves. All joy. I teared up watching him, actually I think I live in a perpetual state of teared upedness. I thought of the famous quote from Chariots of Fire, "God made me for a purpose. He also made me fast. When I run I can feel his pleasure." paraphrased. It is pleasurable to watch people live from their sweet spots.

I also wanted to share a verse I've been meditating on: Proverbs 3:27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in your power to do it.
Great scripture to commit to memory. I plan to teach it to the kids.

I work with a great friend named Katie. She is sweet and kind and beautiful. Today she made arrangements all on her own to raise some funds for our adoption. She is acting as a Proverbs 3:27 kinda girl.

No comments: