"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

official

We received word today that we will in fact be receiving a court date soon! We were told to get our paperwork together. (Extra stuff secondary to HIV) I was reminded of a beautiful verse this week: "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17
Did you catch that? We have a Lord who sings over us! I feel him singing today.

2 comments:

KT said...

YEAH!!!!! Cant wait to hear more!!!! And see an updated photo! :-)
KT

Unknown said...

Hey! I love the blog! That is awesome that you guys finally are moving forward. I miss you guys a lot. It is amazing how I'm right around the corner and it is so hard to get a spare minute to catch up. I can't wait to meet Caleb.
--Vicky and Haley