"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Thursday, May 20, 2010

King Stefan, sisters, baseball

Simon was recently in the school production of Sleeping Beauty. He made a dashing King Stefan. Costume, as all our costumes, was made by my Momma.
It's the time of year that we spend most evenings at the baseball field. I LOVE it! Our boys are very talented and watching them play is pure joy for me! As you can see the fans are enjoying themselves.
We have decided that homeschool seems like the best option for Grace. She is excited about it. Anyone have a Rosetta Stone English program they'd like to sell? It's not coming as quickly as I'd like this time.
Sunday evening I will be speaking at a late Mothers Day event at a local church, Grace Christian. The FREE event is 4-6pm. I'd love it if you locals could make it!



2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Oh I wish I could make it to hear you speak. I will be praying for you, okay?

Hmm Rosetta Stone English, eh. I didn't know they even made one. Have you used it before?

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Chantelle said...

I'll get back to you soon about that FB message. We do have Rosetta Stone English, but aren't planning to sell it! :)