"How can there be too many children? It's like saying there are too many flowers." Mother Theresa

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentines Day

My computer has been out for repairs so I haven't been able to post this until now!
We had four families over for Valentines dinner. We read many scriptures from Gods word about how He loves us before saying the blessing. We had a meal of salad, pasta, garlic bread and finished the meal off with cupcakes and NY style cheesecake. The kids ate in the kitchen and the grown folks ate in the living room, turned dining room for the evening. We shared stories about how we met our spouses. It was a warm fuzzy evening I will remember in the years to come.

Ryan wore red plaid pants. I wish you could see the color.

My friend Jennifer with my youngest daughter.

My Valentines and ME!

After dinner talk...

Kids tables.

My converted family room.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

looks like fun. And I love your red and white grown-up dishes. I am a softie for anything that reminds me of redware.

Glad you are back.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Melanie said...

Great pics! Sounds like the perfect holiday. Thanks for sharing.